APPLICATIONS ARE NOW LIVE to be a part of the 2024 Team.
The Cam Neely Foundation is proud to have been selected as an official charity for the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.). For selection into the Bank of America Boston Marathon Official Charity Program, the B.A.A. greatly values organizations that focus on building healthy communities.
As part of our team, runners will raise funds that will directly impact support and services in Boston for cancer patients and their families.
By joining Team Cam Neely, you will gain access to:
- Guaranteed entry into the Boston Marathon through raising a minimum of $10,000
- BYOB – Bring your own bib. Runners who have their own bib for the Boston Marathon can also run with Team Cam Neely for a fundraising minimum of $3000
- A personalized fundraising page through GivenGain.com
- Helpful resources such as email templates, sponsorship materials, and social media tools
- Fundraising support
- Training Support: Access to weekly training runs, professional athletic trainers, physical therapists, coaches and expert guest speakers - all part of the CharityTeams experience!
- Branded team swag!
Contact Susan@CharityTeams.com or Andy Osofsky at The Cam Neely Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org, 617.346.5995 for more information.