Join our team for the 2021 125th Boston Marathon®
We are currently accepting applications for runners on a rolling basis.
*Charity Applicants that require a bib will be asked to raise a minimum of $10,000 for the foundation.
Qualified runners that already have a bib are welcome to join our team and are asked to raise a minimum of $3,000.
Virtual runners are welcome to join our team and are asked to raise a $500 minimum. Virtual runners must sign up first on the BAA.org website, then fill out our application.
Some of the advantages of being a part of the team include:
- *Charity entrants will receive an official bib into the 2021 125th Boston Marathon®
- A team singlet for race day
- Coaching and guidance from CharityTeams.com
- A full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running
- The opportunity to participate in organized weekly group runs on the Boston Marathon® course complete with aid station support
- CharityTeams weekly communications
- Fundraising support
- An opportunity to participate in the CharityTeams Superhero 17 and the CharityTeams Hop21 themed runs
- Discounts on running gear
- An amazing experience of training for and running the 125th Boston Marathon!